Compulsive experience seeker, curious by nature, easily enchanted by details, lover of the arts. Born in Bulgaria, Yana moved to Brussels two years ago and has been under its spell ever since. With background in cultural studies and digital communications, she spent the last few years working on contemporary art, design, dance, and music projects and events, while covering what’s new and cool in the cultural life of Sofia as a journalist. Now she works in a communication agency, travels, studies French, explores life in the city and writes about things that fascinate her.
- Recyclart: The Alternative Art Hub Of Brussels
- 5 Indie Bands From Belgium You Should Listen Out For
- Top 10 Things To Do And See In Matongé
- Cinema Bioscoop: Propelling Dutch-Language Cinema Forward
- 10 Ways to Beat the January Blues in Brussels
- The Imaginarium Of Vincent Meessen
- Vincen Beeckman: Reflecting The Community Through Photography