Samantha Beckett is a 23 year old media enthusiast and writer. She graduated in 2014 from Trinity University with a major in Business Administration and a second major in Communication. During her time in college, Samantha was involved with Trinity’s radio station, and hosted/ran a 1-hour show once per week during the school year. Samantha is heavily interested in music, and hopes to be involved in the music business in some capacity later in her career. Samantha is also an avid world traveler, having lived overseas for five years. She loves adapting to new cultures and getting to know different people. Cooking and baking are another of Samantha’s passions. She does both in her free time and loves exploring new recipes and trying new foods.
- 5 Best Bars With A Bite In Houston, Texas
- 10 Restaurants To Try In The Woodlands
- The Museum District: 10 Museums And Landmarks To Visit In Houston
- Phoenicia: World Market To Tantalize The Senses
- 5 Movie Experiences You Don’t Want To Miss In Houston, Texas
- 10 Locations To Explore In Downtown Houston
- The Top 5 Restaurants For Lunch And Dinner In Cypress