Noam will be completing her B.A. with a focus in psychology and communications at Tel Aviv University this spring. Born in Tel Aviv and raised in San Francisco, she has developed a deep fascination for cross-cultural communications and multiculturalism. She loves to expand her musical palate, swim, bike and discover new places to eat and drink around this small yet happening city.
- Israel’s 9 Most Underrated And Cool Museums To Check Out
- 7 Enriching Volunteer Experiences in Israel
- Tel Aviv On A Rainy Day: Top 7 Things To Do This 'Winter'
- Best 7 Venues For A Jazz Lover In Tel Aviv
- 5 San Francisco Hills That Are Worth The Climb
- Israel's 2016 Winter Red Sea Jazz Festival
- Where To Find "Unphogettable" Pho In San Francisco
- Find A Bargain At These 5 Bay Area Flea Markets
- Top Breakfast Spots On Tel Aviv's King George Street