Nancy Garcia is a native New Yorker, which doesn’t mean she’s at all paranoid, or neurotic. However, she would like to know - Are you talking to me?
Her curiosity means she loves her work as a writer and television producer, and a fashion background feeds her obsession with art and photography. Nancy loves exploring the endlessly fascinating city of San Francisco, and hunting down a good bagel.
- Looking Behind the Levi Label: The History of Blue Gold
- Chef On Fire: Meeting Top Chef's Marvellous Melissa King
- The Perks of Shopping at Wallflower
- The San Francisco Guide to Building It From Scratch
- Feline Fanatic: A Profile of DQ
- 5 Places to Shop Ethically in San Francisco
- A Romp Through The Cocktail Renaissance With Paul Clarke