An avid citygoer, adventurer, and sunset-watcher, Michaela takes great pleasure in writing, film editing, and behavioral psychology. For the past two years at Sarah Lawrence College she has grown through study and an active social life, and hopes to delve further into her interests at Oxford University this coming year.
- 10 Must-See Films of the Radical 1970s
- The Top 10 NYC-Based Poets Of All Time
- Top 7 Artist-Run Galleries In The Lower East Side And Brooklyn
- Top 10 Best Eats On Manhattan's Upper East Side
- Upcoming Novel From Author Jonathan Franzen | The Hunt For Purity
- September Cultural Calendar: 10 Unmissable NYC Events This Fall
- Top 10 NYC Bars And Restaurants For Autumn Treats