This Singaporean native is proud to have survived the last two New England winters, as she continues pursuing a degree in Social Studies and Government at Harvard College. While born and raised on the other side of the globe, she admits she’s a California girl at heart. Some of her favorite things include flip-flop weather, not-dining-hall coffee, and her grandma’s cooking (her Hainanese chicken rice is the stuff of dreams).
- Top 5 San Franciscan Laws You Are Least Likely to Break
- 5 Foods You'd Never Think Were Invented in the Bay Area
- A Day in the City: San Francisco Edition
- Making Waves And Art: An Interview With Artist Peter Richards
- Top 5 Panoramic Bay Area Views Worth the Climb
- A Slave To Beauty: Interview With Calligrapher Billy Ola Hutchinson