Mary is a Native San Franciscan who still manages to get lost in this city. When she isn’t at Pure Barre class or searching the city for the best cinnamon bun, she enjoys spending her time with her sweetly aggressive cat. She chronicles her devotion to sweets, pastries, and doughnuts on her baking blog, #thisiswhyimdoughy. Pop culture is her passion, writing is her hobby, and doughnuts are her downfall.
- Twilight at the Presidio: A Food Experience with Off The Grid
- Cronuts, Chounuts, & Cruffins | San Francisco's Hybrid Pastries
- 5 San Franciscan Food Delivery Apps for Awesome Eats
- Mozzeria: A Unique Dining Experience at San Francisco's First Deaf-Owned Restaurant
- Top 5 Breakfast Sandwiches in San Francisco
- San Francisco's Top 5 Spots For Acai Bowls
- Meet Me At The Barre: Best Barre Classes In The Bay Area