Marina Kazakova is a Russian-Belgian author. She has an MA in public relations and spent 10 years as a copywriter/creative manager in Russia. In 2010 she continued her postgraduate art-based research work,’How to film poetry’ at Sint Lukas University Brussels. She currently lives, writes and films in Tongeren, Belgium. Her literature work deals to a large degree with confrontation with the past, and explores the challenges posed both by memory and grief.The debut film of Marina ‘Tishe…Piano…’ is a participant of VAF Wildcard section of KortfilmfestivalLeuven 2013.The second short film ‘To My Two Fs: France and Francoise,’ won the ‘BEST NARRATIVE SHORT’ Award at the ‘International Film Festival behalf Savva Morozov’ in Moscow in September 2015.
- Films and Books that Take us on a Trip to the Sea
- Here Come The D-QUEENS!
- Art On Skin By Belgian Tattoo Duo: Sarah & Jeroen Electrum
- The Improvised Life Of Ulrike Haller, Jazz Singer From Berlin
- Hasselt-Based Artist Jeroen Boogaerts Creates ‘Lampofoons’ Out Of Waste
- The Enchanting History Of The Château De l’Enclos
- Interview With Emerging Belgian Painter Sabine Frömmer
- Pato Lorente: Bringing Argentine Tango Music To Belgium
- Bart Dewolf: The Creator Of Existential Scrap Metal Installations
- Chasing Shadows Of The Old Citadel Of Diest
- An Interview With The Multifaceted Iranian Film Director Vida Dena
- Director Emir Kusturica And The Importance Of Multi-Ethnic Societies