Katie is a sophomore at the University of San Francisco, majoring in Media Studies with a focus in Journalism and Peace and Justice Studies. In addition to The Culture Trip, she is the news editor for the official newspaper of USF, The Foghorn. Although she has never traveled abroad, she aspires to experience new countries while writing about foreign affairs for various news publications.
Katie loves to try exotic foods, explore the outdoors, and experience new cultures. After moving from her hometown of Los Angeles to San Francisco for school, she is excited to write for The Culture Trip and discover her new favorite town!
- Top 10 Boutiques In Noe Valley
- 5 Best Taquerías In San Francisco For Tantalizing Tacos
- Fall 2015 Fashion For The Urban San Francisco Woman
- 6 Iconic San Francisco Streets
- All SF Colleges To Implement Sexual Assault Memorandum
- The Castro Theatre: History Of A Cultural Landmark
- 8 Stereotypes That New Yorkers Get Wrong About Californians
- Meet Bay Area Confectioners, Nuubia Chocolate SF
- Top 10 Places To Brunch In The Castro
- The History Of Coit Tower
- 11 Unmissable Songs By Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Explore SF Through The Lens Of Photographer Sasha Zvereva