Katherine graduated from Sarah Lawrence with a Bachelor’s degree in doing what she loves; theater, writing, and literature. Currently living in Brooklyn, and trying to cultivate a green thumb. She enjoys reading outside on her balcony, and trying new recipes with the veggies from her CSA.
- Top 5 Up-And-Coming Neighborhoods In Brooklyn
- The Top 5 Brunch Places In Prospect Lefferts Gardens
- Top 5 Bars in Prospect Heights, Brooklyn
- 5 Great Fall Day Trips From NYC
- In Case You Missed it: Brooklyn Pour Craft Beer Festival
- Y Cabaret: A New Performance Of Contemporary Dance
- 10 Essential Apps For Every NYC Foodie