Johanna Stapelberg was born and raised in Vaxholm, Sweden but has lived in Brussels since 2009 at the age of twelve. After studying natural science in Scandinavian School of Brussels, she decided to take a gap year and work as a home teacher in Brussels for Swedish speaking children. Johanna is currently focusing on her undergraduate degree in global communication at Vesalius College and is motivated to improve her skills of writing. She is passionate about her studies and has strong motivation to learn new skills and continue her studies on a master degree level.
- 10 Things You Did Not Know About Belgian Fries
- 20 Things You Did Not Know About Brussels
- The Top 11 Terraces In Brussels
- 11 Spots To Enjoy A Cultural Evening In Brussels
- Vaxholm: Best Things To Do & See In Stockholm’s Archipelago
- 13 Delicious Swedish Foods & Dishes Worth Savoring
- A Brief History Of Sweden's Midsummer Festival