Jianne is a Hong Kong-born Filipino freelance writer and international journalism major. She is a lover of anime and manga, Asian literature/cinema and is suffering from an incurable wanderlust. A self-confessed frustrated poet, she’s also an ethnic minority youth advocate and always thinking about fictional characters.
- Top 10 Things To See And Do In Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- 48 Hours In Tokyo: Ideas For A Short Weekend Getaway
- 48 Hours In Hong Kong: Ideas For A Short Weekend Getaway
- Six Places to Eat Philippine Cuisine In Hong Kong
- Interview with Hong Kong's Emerging Artist, Elaine Chiu
- Finding Dory Comes To Times Square, Hong Kong