Writing and photography have been passions for Jessica Ransom from a young age. After intermittently studying digital photography at the International Center of Photography she realized that she could channel her interests in the broader study of art history. She recently received her M.A. in History of Art and the Art Market: Modern and Contemporary Art from Christie’s Education in New York and happily launched a freelance writing career focusing on modern and contemporary artists.
- Carol Dragon: Making Magic With Light
- Fact, Fiction, Paranoia and Conspiracy Theories in the Work of Deb Sokolow
- Rob Wynne: The Alluring Power of an Enigmatic Voice
- Koch the Movie: The Legacy of a New York Icon
- Bovey Lee: Connecting History and Technology on Paper
- The New York City Museum that Nobody Knows
- The Shifting Spectacle of James Turrell’s Skyspace Houston