A Los Angeles native, Jarone Ashkenazi has grown up loving everything in this town and hasn’t left! He enjoys exploring the city, from restaurants (he has been vegan since January 2013) to art exhibits to museums to new bars. If he is not participating in a sports activity, going on a hike or at the beach, you can usually find him hanging with friends, going to a concert, or binge watching something on Netflix.
- 7 LA Spots To Get Your Juice On
- LA's Best Vegan Food Outside its 'Hipster Zone'
- DTLA Art Walk Gala Gives Guests ‘A Taste of Downtown’
- Interview With Talented Vegan Chef | Mary Mattern Dishes About Nom Yourself
- Gluten Free in LA: An Interview with NOBREAD Founder Nicole Cogan
- Where To Get Your Acai Fix in Los Angeles
- The Best Brunch Spots In Brentwood
- 7 Unique Culinary Experiences in Downtown LA