Although Miami is her hometown, Janna’s favorite city is a toss up between Miami and Boston, as she is a student at Boston University’s School of Communication. She always likes to be on top of all of the cultural trends. A concert addict and Netflix enthusiast, Janna is the one to go to when wanting to discuss the glory of Beyoncé or the latest So You Think You Can Dance episode. Not to mention, Janna has a serious appreciation for Instagram accounts dedicated to food. She doesn’t have the food, but looking at it is just as satisfying without the calories, right?
- The Flatiron District's Top 10 Brunch Spots
- In Case You Missed It: The 17th Annual Del Close Marathon
- New York Nosh: Chelsea's 10 Best Brunches
- So You Think You Can Dance Presents National Dance Day
- NYC's 10 Best Cookie Shops: And That's the Way the Cookie Crumbles
- The Museum of the City of New York Showcases NYC's Hip-Hop Revolution