Gabriela is a hip hippy city-loving world explorer who dreams of being a cultural astronaut who seeks to find culture on other planets and life forms. She’s recently completed her undergraduate degree from the IDC in Government and Diplomacy and is interning at The Culture Trip TLV whilst breathing in the energetic vibes of Tel Aviv.
- Studying The Streets With Guy Sharett | Tel Aviv’s Florentin Street Art
- Top 8 Gems Of The Kerem | The Yemenite Quarter
- Citizen Café | The Secret Ingredient Behind Israeli Culture
- ZIV | Singer, Songwriter & Beatmaker
- Dolores | Israel’s Underground Skater Culture
- Abandoned Tel Aviv: Photographs From An Urban Explorer
- A Photo-Journey Of Shuk HaCarmel And The Yemenite Quarter