Chloe Miller-Bess is a bay area native poet, freelance writer, expert door wreath maker, baker and record collector. She graduated from Dominican University of California with her B.A. in English with a Writing Emphasis and is still adjusting to a life that doesn’t revolve around MLA format. Her first love was poetry her second Jeff Buckley. She would always rather be in D.C. and would be happy to tell you why. Follow her on instagram @little_wing_flies_on or at www.amoveablechloe.blogspot.com.
- A Day on College Avenue | Where to Eat, Read and Shop
- 6 Beauty Icons of Color The World Should Never Forget
- Top 4 Outdoor Yoga Spots in the Bay Area
- Five Fierce Female-Fronted Bands You Need to Hear
- Top 5 Hip Hop And Rap Songs Of 2015
- A Weekend In Cedarville, CA: Where To Shop, Eat, And Read
- Fierce Female Solo Artists You Must Hear