Anna G, the Fearless Flashpacker, is a New Yorker currently on an extended vacation to California, where she has lived since 2010. She travels the world only with carry-on luggage and a stuffed camel named “Humps.” Follow her travels at www.fearlessflashpacker.com.
- My Candle Burns At Both Ends: Edna St. Vincent Millay’s New York Home
- 7 Books That Capture NYC In The 1950s
- 7 Things You Notice After Returning To New York City
- NYC's Top 9 Spots For Gluten-Free Desserts
- 8 Affordable Warm-Weather Getaways From NYC
- Exploring Kinderhook, NY: Rich History In The Hudson River Valley