Anika Rice is based in Oakland, CA and has lived in Washington, D.C., Chile and The Netherlands. She graduated from UC Berkeley with a degree in Human Geography, and continues to keenly explore her surroundings through writing, research, art and travel.
- The Top 10 Traditional Tea Houses In The East Bay
- The Top 10 Vintage Stores In The East Bay
- Hunt Projects: Making Art Practice A Little More Affordable
- Women’s Audio Mission Diversifies the Face of Sound In SF
- 50 Years Of Woodminster: Musicals In The Oakland Hills
- Say ‘Om’ On The Water: SUP Yoga In Alameda