Born and bred in Boston, Ana has always been a culture-vulture. After dancing for professional dance companies for seven years, both in the US and Israel, she has substituted her pointe shoes for a pen. A recent graduate from Tel Aviv University’s Liberal Arts program, Ana is interested in combining her theoretical study with her physical past as she encounters the rich mine of culture here in Tel Aviv. Ana’s ideal day in Tel Aviv involves a bike ride down Rotschild Blvd. to HaBima with friends for shoko b’sakit.
- Israeli Dance Group Nehara, Dances And Davens
- Tel Aviv's Vibrant Dance Scene: Workshops and Classes
- 'According To Law': Show Review
- Discover South Tel Aviv: Hop Through HaRakevet
- Tel Aviv Dance Spotlight: March 2016
- The Israel Ballet Soars In ‘White Swan’ Performance
- Tel Aviv Dance: 'Black/White' Reveals Masculine Shades Of Grey