New York City native, Ameena is always on the prowl for her next excursion. A food fanatic, Ameena thoroughly enjoys trying new cuisine, whether it is experimenting in her kitchen or scouring the streets of New York. When not enticing her inner foodie, Ameena enjoys being outdoors when weather permits, painting, reading, writing, exercising, and getting up-to-date on all the latest fashion and natural hair hype.
- Recreating Roy Lichtenstein: Gagosian Gallery Replicates The Greene Street Mural
- Strange Fruit: A Guide To Chinatown’s 10 Most Exotic Fruits
- 10 Brooklyn-Brewed Beers To Try During Oktoberfest
- NYC's Top 10 Butternut Squash Dishes
- 9 Healthy Alternatives To Thanksgiving Dishes In NYC
- 9 Cultural Experiences You Can Only Find In NYC
- Writing On The Wall: A Look At NYC's Indoor Graffiti