Akshay is currently a student of Art History and Performing Media Arts at Cornell University. A native Texan, he has lived in several different areas, including Australia, Canada, Illinois, and Houston. Now a resident of the upstate New York area, he spends his free time exploring New York City happy hours almost as frequently as he does art museums.
- The Top 10 Bars in Brooklyn's Bushwick Neighborhood
- Williamsburg Watering-holes: The City's 10 Best Bars
- Gerard & Kelly: Timelining at NYC's Guggenheim Museum
- Storylines: Contemporary Art at the Guggenheim Museum
- Kandinsky: Expressionism at the Guggenheim
- Triumph Hotels: Innovators Of The Hospitality Industry
- Albert And David Maysles: Through The Documentary Lens